Introduction to Fashion Design
This fashion design course aims to either introduce students to the the three year Fashion Design Diploma or equip students with a basic set of fashion design skills that they can apply in the real world.
- one year part-time course
- March to November (34 weeks)
- Saturdays, 9am – 4pm
Diploma in Fashion Design
This three year Diploma is designed to meet the increasingly sophisticated and technologically advanced needs of a Creative Practitioner within the fashion design context and industry.
- three year full-time Diploma
- February to November
- five days per week
Advanced Diploma in Fashion
This is a specialisation programme which allows the candidate to choose from a range of fashion fields to specialise in. During this programme the candidate will spend time in industry gaining work experience in that field of specialisation.
- Advanced diploma in fashion
(NQF level 7 qualification)
- one year full-time or two year part-time
- Need to have a diploma or degree in a fashion related field to apply
Adult Learner Programme
Adult participants learn to draw up patterns for garments from scratch, to their own measurements and preferences. This will enable them to in future sew their own unique, well-fitting clothes, or even become entrepreneurs who make garments for others.
- Part-time, February to November (44 weeks)
- Some sewing experience required
- Thursdays, 9am to 12pm