Calling all HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS! Are you looking for an exciting holiday activity? Would you like to learn what a fashion stylist does?
From 15th to 17th July 2015, Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion Design will be hosting a 3-day fashion photography and styling workshop during which attendees will have the opportunity to plan, style and execute a photo-shoot from start to finish.
In the workshop you will:
- a) research trends, decide on a theme and plan the shoot
- b) find a suitable location
- c) source garments (you can provide your own if you wish)
- d) source accessories and propse
- e) get a model (you may bring somebody you know, choose someone from the group, or even model yourself!)
- f) select hairstyle and makeup, and
- g) direct the shoot
You will receive the images so you can start building a portfolio if you wish to follow a career in styling (visit the website http://www.allaboutstyling.net/what-does-a-fashion-stylist-do.php for information on the exciting possibilities), or just impress friends and family with your creativity.
The course will be held at the Academy’s campus in Techno Park, and run from 10h00 to15h00 each day. The cost is R600 per person.
For more information contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 021-8800775.
This promises to be a whole lot of fun, so hurry up and book your place!