Any student registered at Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion can, as from level 3 on the lockdown schedule, get study materials from campus.
For students in the area:
Students in the area will be allowed to purchase items on Campus.
When on Campus:
- Stick to our EG x COVID-19 regulations EG COVID-19 Visitors Protocol
- You are required to only enter on Campus for the purchase of materials from the shop and you are to leave immediately thereafter. Thereby spending a minimal amount of time on Campus.
- No working will be permitted if you are not scheduled for classes.
For students who are not in the immediate surrounds:
Students who are not in the area will be responsible to organise and pay for a courier service.
How to do this:
- Please place and order (using the order form below) at the latest by Wednesday of any given week.
- We will pack your parcel on Thursday (the next day) and include an invoice. This invoice can be settled through your usual shop account.
- You can organise for your courier to collect the parcel the next Monday between 10am and 2pm.
- The only way that we can get study materials to you is through a courier service that has a permit to do deliveries. We will not allow anyone without a permit to courier on campus. Couriers with permits to courier will have preventative H&S measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
What can be requested:
The things that you know that is usually in stock, which you require in order to do your work or preparatory work.
At this point we will not be able to order in everything, so please remember that we may not have everything you need.
We hope that this can help a little, remember to stay safe.
Place Your Order Here: