22 June 2020
- Final year students return to campus for contact production classes, with a staggered arrival time between 9am and 10am
- Staff Team 1 and support staff will be ready and set up to receive the learners and conduct them through the necessary, screening, hygiene and PPE protocols. These protocols are discussed in the
- Cleaning teams are in place to conduct continuous cleaning
- Staff Team 2 are teaching 1st and 2nd year students remotely or working remotely.
- The plan is for Staff team 1 to work on campus for the upcoming 4 weeks, to allow for the final year students to meet necessary practical production outcomes.
Further planning will depend on the health and wellbeing of our staff and students, as well as the possible adjustment of the Alert level by the SA Government. However, the EGAF staff have proven to be extremely adaptable and compliant throughout the lockdown period and we do not foresee any problems going forward should changes be implemented. We are aware that under Alert level 2, 66% of our students can return to campus for contact practical classes, beginning with our 1st year students and that under Alert level 1,100% of our students may return to campus for contact teaching and learning.