Are you keen to be a fashion model?
This interactive 2 day workshop is geared towards High School students wanting to pursue a career in photographic modelling or have an interested in fashion. The R650.00 course cost includes all notes, prints and your starter test shoot on DVD. Staff members of the Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion Design in collaboration with Colette Boshoff from Bodyography Professional Cosmetics will present the workshop.
- 4 – 5 October 2012
- R650.00 (all inclusive)
Book your place now to avoid disappointment. Remember to please provide your name, telephone number, your current grade and school name.For bookings email – email@example.com
Welcome and Introduction (9h00)
Lesson 1 (10h00 – 12h00)
- Introduction to The Test Shoot – Research, looks and styles.
Lesson 2 (12h30 – 14h00)
- Make-up looks and make-up exercises with Bodyography professional Cosmetics.
Lesson 3 (14h30- 16h30)
- Studio practice, poses and props
Recap and Homework Review (9h00)
Lesson 4 (10h00 – 12h00)
- Styling and ensemble selection (wardrobe plan)
Exercise 1 (12h30-15h00)
- Studio practice and test shoot.
- Image evaluation and feedback